The 52-Part Series
For 52 Sessions you'll journey strategically through several different series all designed to point you towards a lifetime of faithful Kingdom representation. This series prioritizes establishing a firm foundation from which you can launch into a lifetime of freedom.
1) Finding the Real God in a World Without Truth
2) A Crash-Course in Studying the Bible
3) Who Is God and What is He Like?
4) The Single Story of the Bible
5) Who is Jesus from Jesus' Perspective?
6) Why Jesus Died?
7) The Old Testament Prophecies Regarding Jesus
8) Implications of Knowing Jesus in the 21st Century
9) Jesus' Perspective on Salvation
10) Understanding Your Role in God's Kingdom
11) God's Version of Community
The 20 PART SERIES
Part 1: 5 Sessions
Why and how our views of God may have nothing to do with Jesus.
Part 2: 10 Sessions
What would Jesus be like if we sat across the table from Him with a cup of coffee? What would make Him laugh? What would make Him angry? What would make Him proud?
Part 3: 5 Sessions
Finding your own personal calling from the Intimate Person of Jesus.
You'll receive a Digital Workbook to download and work through to complement each session.